CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!

So it's the middle of the night...Abbie is SOUND asleep and Terry is standing at Best Buy...crazy, huh???
Just wanted to wish Everyone a very Happy and Blessed Holiday Season!! I will update with photos as soon as I can...


So...here is the tv that TL came home with...it will be perfect for our living room, hopefully!!!

He's wanted a new tv for a long time...and after much discussion (you have NO IDEA how much...) He waited in line for the black friday deals and what do you know...he got it!
Now, he's off to work for an 8+ hour day...
Abbie and I are going to have an easy day, I guess...I may work for awhile since Abbie is more than likely headed to Gigi's again.
Have a great weekend, everyone! I'll try to post again soon!
~Leigh~

0 comments: